Hud/Gui's Icon Makeover Offer

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Korcha
Novice
Novice

Re: Hud/Gui's Icon Makeover Offer

Post by Korcha »

I didn't like how some of them turned out so like with everything else I do, I touched them up.
Also while I'm at it, just so that everyone's aware: I fully accept the GPL and CC-BY-SA license agreement.
The most active, unofficial, TMW Pixel Artist
TMW contributor? Have a vision but lack the art? In need of assistance? What the fudge are you waiting for! Drop me a PM, bro!
GPL and CC-BY-SA approved, use what you will as long as credit is given.

Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

Korcha wrote:I didn't like how some of them turned out so like with everything else I do, I touched them up.
Also while I'm at it, just so that everyone's aware: I fully accept the GPL and CC-BY-SA license agreement.
Perfect, it will be added as CC BY-SA 3.0 on ManaPlus then.

There was a conversation on an IRC channel about adding these icons now, or to wait the UI redesign...
I keep you aware of anything, thanks for your work. :)

Edit: When we launch ManaPlus, there's a "Performance" tab, could you please make a last icon for this?
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
Korcha
Novice
Novice

Post by Korcha »

How's this, and no problem. :3
Made a few more changes here and there, more so on the fist/outfit. I'm still not happy with the equipment icon though.
TMW contributor? Have a vision but lack the art? In need of assistance? What the fudge are you waiting for! Drop me a PM, bro!

Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

Korcha wrote:How's this, and no problem. :3
Made a few more changes here and there, more so on the fist/outfit. I'm still not happy with the equipment icon though.
Equipment icon is the bag one, right? It's good as it on the concept, maybe shade it a bit more on the top.

Could you use an other color on these icons to increase a bit the contrast? Something like a lighter color.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
Korcha
Novice
Novice

Post by Korcha »

No, that's the players inventory. About the colors; I only use 3 shades (counting the shadow/outline) per color, and that's IF I color something. Though you or someone else can add a 4th, if ya want. :3

EDIT: If you need anything else, they'll have to be in black&white. Colors are just not my thing anymore.. :/