Female cotton shirt

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Platyna wrote:It is my feeling or big breast left walk animation looks too large and right walk animation looks just ok?
I checked... there are only two pixels different. There's a little error in the second frame of the right walking animation near the arm. Apart from that all frames are identical. So it's just you. It might be that because they're just flipped copies the lighting may accentuate the shape in the west version or contradict sphere lighting in the east version. Just a theory.

I suppose you're talking about the base playerset not posted in this thread?
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

I am reffering to pictures Crush posted above - left and right profile of his model.

Regards.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Platyna wrote:I am reffering to pictures Crush posted above - left and right profile of his model.
I don't see a right walking anim posted by Crush.
The only picture containing two sides was about a breast reduction.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Leelan
Peon
Peon

Post by Leelan »

The idea of a female cotton shirt sounds good to me, however could there also be a tank-top version as well? :o
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

While mentoring all the new artists that are making clothes i almost forgot that i am owing you an equipment spriteset, too.

I almost finished the spriteset. The only graphics that are missing are the sitting pose, because it is subject to change at the moment:

• former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.