Rare Hat Quest/ Monster Slayer Quest

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

ozthokk
Novice
Novice

Rare Hat Quest/ Monster Slayer Quest

Post by ozthokk »

Here is my Idea and for this Monster Slayer Quest, A few times a year this Quest would be active for a Week at a time. First off, players would have to approach this Statue that would be placed preferably someplace within a deep cave or atop a distant mountain top and the area would have to be no smaller than the size of the Candor Cave. Now, upon approaching the Statue, you talk to it to activate it and it gives you a challenge to defeat multiple levels of Monsters, kind of like Cador, just not as insane and i would say there could be perhaps 10 levels, after defeating the 10 levels, you return to the statue and receive a random rare hat prize also, to make this quest more interesting after you collect 3 rares from 3 separate events, you can give the rares to the statue and in return, it will give you A Kings Crown, Kings Shield, Kings Sword and or Kings Bow, a Kings Staff has yet to made by me for Mages, because this was originally a quest for Archers and Fighters, but I changed it to include Mages.

Please read what i posted carefully and if you have questions or ideas, please do not hesitate to reply
Attachments
PVP shield collection.png
PVP shield collection.png (5.54 KiB) Viewed 5084 times
PVP options.png
PVP options.png (18.16 KiB) Viewed 5084 times
pvpkingforwordstatuecomplete.png
pvpkingforwordstatuecomplete.png (21.84 KiB) Viewed 5084 times
ozthokk
Novice
Novice

Re: Rare Hat Quest/ Monster Slayer Quest

Post by ozthokk »

Here is the bow too..
Attachments
PVP Kings Bow.png
PVP Kings Bow.png (49.68 KiB) Viewed 5083 times
ozthokk
Novice
Novice

Post by ozthokk »

Here is a link to my original Kings Quest Idea...http://landoffire.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1467
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

The project was over ?
-Saulc
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
ozthokk
Novice
Novice

Post by ozthokk »

MAF-Saulc wrote:The project was over ?
-Saulc

Reply does not compute, what do you mean by what you say? Please elaborate your question. Or is it even a question? If you speak of Land of Fire, The game is still being developed, but there are only a mere handful of those whom are currently working on it including myself.
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

This item was only use for Land Of Fire ? Or its available for TMW ?
Thanks for answers i say over becose i think its old topic but its mistake for me sorry :D
Saulc
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
ozthokk
Novice
Novice

Post by ozthokk »

MAF-Saulc wrote:This item was only use for Land Of Fire ? Or its available for TMW ?
Thanks for answers i say over becose i think its old topic but its mistake for me sorry :D
Saulc
Ah, all items that i make for Land of Fire are not exclusive to that game, Mana World and Evol Online can use them as well if they wish, i would just need help with licensing for their games. As for the Rare Hats thingy, i just posted this idea here because the Rare Hat Poll was brought to light in recent active topic.