[FND] Urchin Monster

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

[FND] Urchin Monster

Post by Alige »

I made this new monster a few months ago and I consider it finished. Though, I'm still wondering if it needs improvements but I can't figure out what it lacks right now. So if you have any suggestions about it, feel free to speak your mind, thanks.
Attachments
urchin.png
urchin.png (5.01 KiB) Viewed 2005 times
urchin.xml
(1.06 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: [FND] Urchin Monster

Post by WildX »

It's funny to think that Reid decided to tell a story about walking on a sea urchin and then this happened :p
I'd say it's ready, it looks really nice. The only suggestion I have is that Evol needs more mobs and less detail at the moment, so even if there were possible improvements it would be a bad idea to focus on them.

TMW Team member

Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

WildX wrote:It's funny to think that Reid decided to tell a story about walking on a sea urchin and then this happened :p
I'd say it's ready, it looks really nice. The only suggestion I have is that Evol needs more mobs and less detail at the moment, so even if there were possible improvements it would be a bad idea to focus on them.
The quest proposed at this time will also be added. ;)

I have nothing to complain about this sprite, and wildx is right by saying that we should a bit consider to work on the quantity, but not with shity graphics, don't worry.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
lisaa
Peon
Peon

Post by lisaa »

I like it.Thanks for sharing alt26 alt26 alt26
If you are looking for fast success in ACMP_6.1 exam dump then join today to find complete testking testking.org - NS0-145 dumps and pass passguide principiacollege on first try. A person can pick www.hood.edu and University of Hawaii for its easiness.