The walls of Tulimshar

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: The walls of Tulimshar

Post by i »

Spit23 I've noticed that your images have 321x289px. That's 10 tiles +1px and 9 tiles +1px, so I'm afraid that you are using a buggy version of gimp. In some versions (2.6.2~5) there is a bug in grid calculation when grid is set to 32x32. Try to type 32 only in first field, and let gimp calculate second, instead of typing 32 in both fields when aspect ration is locked.
Spit23
Novice
Novice

Post by Spit23 »

The images I posted don't have the correct size cause I didn't care ;). I just copied them out of a 512x512px without giving a damn about the size. Next time I will care about.

*edit*

While I was planning to redo most of the Tulimshar tiles I wondered what happend to the new desert tiles by Len:
Should we replace the old ones in the future?
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

Spit23 wrote: While I was planning to redo most of the Tulimshar tiles I wondered what happend to the new desert tiles by Len:
Should we replace the old ones in the future?
They became the desert for WOA
Pixel Battalion
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Spit23 wrote:Should we replace the old ones in the future?
I really hope so, those tiles really improve quality of our current desert which as you remember is the first settlement we had and is still a mix of styles (some of the tiles are mine and disgusting :P ).
If we plan to have serious redoing of the desert, as we started with the walls, the ground is not an option.
Pookie
Peon
Peon

Post by Pookie »

jaxad0127 pointed me to this thread after I posted a WIP preview of some work I'd done on the walls.
Here's the link: http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 80&p=84715