Here is some of my work

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Junfo
Peon
Peon

Here is some of my work

Post by Junfo »

here is some of my work :D

1. a Sword

2. Speer

3. here is a wooden leg im still working on it :)

feel free to comment
shiroi
Peon
Peon

Post by shiroi »

if you're changing just one foot, maybe you should put the other in a shoe. I'm not completely clear on the way it works, but it might get treated as a pair of shoes. And even then, would it fit cleanly over a leg? I'm thinking you should consult a mod/programmer so they can give you these answers before you work to hard something that might not end up being usable. Then again, it just might be. Risk!

EDIT:
P.S: I like the idea!
Junfo
Peon
Peon

Post by Junfo »

ok ty for the info :) uhmm who do i ask? :S
im new around here :D
shiroi
Peon
Peon

Post by shiroi »

For this subject I'd ask:

ElvenProgrammer
Platyna
maci
Rotonen
Modanung
Bjorn

those are probably your best bets
Junfo
Peon
Peon

Post by Junfo »

ok ty for helping me out :D
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

Junfo wrote:ok ty for helping me out :D
weapon icons is a good way to start, then browse the forum to get general idea what to make.. maybe u should focus on Christmas content ;)
Rotonen will be pleased :D
Junfo
Peon
Peon

Post by Junfo »

ok i will do :D
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Nice concept on the sword.

About the wooden leg, I'd say it should be something equippable so it should be something that overlays a normal leg making it appear as wooden.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

ElvenProgrammer wrote:About the wooden leg, I'd say it should be something equippable so it should be something that overlays a normal leg making it appear as wooden.
Would this be possible at all? Without a lot of work that is. Anyway it could be used for an NPC.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
VxD
Peon
Peon

Post by VxD »

Modanung wrote:
ElvenProgrammer wrote:About the wooden leg, I'd say it should be something equippable so it should be something that overlays a normal leg making it appear as wooden.
Would this be possible at all? Without a lot of work that is. Anyway it could be used for an NPC.
I don't think it's possible for the player. 'hey I set my wooden leg, yeehee' 'hey, I take off my wooden leg, I don't want anymore, yeehee'.
Junfo
Peon
Peon

Post by Junfo »

the wooden leg it was meant to be a pirate thing :P
it is meant to be equippable :)
if it is a bad ide i can try make an pirate npc or some thing like it.
and i could try making a pirate bot tileset :)
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Equipment sprites are drawn over the base player sprites. That means that it is not possible to have equipment that makes it necessary to remove pixels from the player sprite. Sorry, but your wooden leg just doesn't work.

About the inventory icons: you adapted the style of the other inventory icons really good. They look really fine.

About the idea of a pirate themed scenario: Some people might argue that it doesn't really fit into the mana world. But maybe we could use this as a not-so-serious gag and take part in the Pirates vs. Ninjas debate and introduce a group of pirate npcs and a group of ninja npcs (that are both portrayed rather stereotypical and satirical) that are at war. The players can choose to join one of the factions and do some quests for them to accquire some pirate themed or ninja themed equipment.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Junfo
Peon
Peon

Post by Junfo »

ok i have began the work of the tileset and pirate npc so should i continu with it?
Junfo
Peon
Peon

Post by Junfo »

here is some thing that i youst maid i dont really know wy but it can be a pet or an npc:)

if u like it i can try making a hole set of this spirit.

plz comment on this spirit hove i could improve it.
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

Junfo wrote:here is some thing that i youst maid i dont really know wy but it can be a pet or an npc:)

if u like it i can try making a hole set of this spirit.

plz comment on this spirit hove i could improve it.
at the very first... i suggest that u call it sprite not spirit :) , back to the point: i like it, it could be a npc for some event or so...
But it needs texture and shading...