Axl & Eman Art Dump

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

maybe the entrance of the temple could have large snake heads on the wall to kinda foreshadow what is ahead.

to blend the snake into the wall a little better, maybe add some brick textures on the bottom of the neck and have it fade into a more smooth surface.
AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Post by AxlTrozz »

well in fact that is the whole idea :wink:
AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Post by AxlTrozz »

what about this...Image

if can see i modified the perspective in the leg, but also in the center, i think that worked
AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Post by AxlTrozz »

"Temple Tower" concept...

is a tower in the middle of a deep abyss, this can be located before the temple entrance as a fortress position

any comments ?
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

counter-proposal:
Made by modanung a while ago.

Instead of the rectangular hole in the middle of the platform i would suggest an entrance building with a staircase in it that leads to the lower levels of the temple.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

Pauan wrote:You are quite welcome! And indeed it is looking far better. Your next step would be to blend it into the wall tiles better. For indeed it looks like it was merely stuck on top.

EDIT: A thought just hit me! Why not make the snake into a mini-boss or enemy? It would be fascinating to see it writhing inside the wall trying to bite players as they walk by. :)
remember that scene from Harry Potter (assuming u saw it), i don't remember which part, when was Harry facing that basilisk-snake? Your idea reminds me of that....(can be a source of inspiration)
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Open a separate thread for each project instead of dumping all in one thread. What we are supposed to find in such tapeworms? Feel free to repost.

Regards.