A few small things

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Cosmostrator
Novice
Novice

A few small things

Post by Cosmostrator »

I've noticed a few things that could probably be easily fixed:
1. When logging in the server box is too small to fit updates.themanaworld.org in without scrolling.
2. When selling the oldest items are at the top, newest items at the bottom. This means that I have to scroll past all the stuff I am saving to get to the stuff I just picked up and want to sell. Perhaps this could be reversed.
3. The name of the monster one is attacking is on top of the damage done to said monster.
4. When you attack a monster using ctrl key and walking toward them you attack, but they are not targeted. It would be nice if when you attack a monster they became targeted.

Just a few thoughts-
-Cosmostrator
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: A few small things

Post by Modanung »

Cosmostrator wrote:I've noticed a few things that could probably be easily fixed:
1. When logging in the server box is too small to fit updates.themanaworld.org in without scrolling.
2. When selling the oldest items are at the top, newest items at the bottom. This means that I have to scroll past all the stuff I am saving to get to the stuff I just picked up and want to sell. Perhaps this could be reversed.
3. The name of the monster one is attacking is on top of the damage done to said monster.
4. When you attack a monster using ctrl key and walking toward them you attack, but they are not targeted. It would be nice if when you attack a monster they became targeted.

Just a few thoughts-
-Cosmostrator
1. It's server.themanaworld.org, but anyway... It's a small cosmetical issue, easy to fix but not very important either.
2. I guess it would be easy to fix and more logical
3. I agree, I think the name of the monster should be below it, like player and NPC names.
4. shift+ctrl makes you target it as wel as attack it.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
zox
Peon
Peon

Post by zox »

Another ultra minor observation - It's not obvious when you first register that your "user name" is not your character name.
From a security point of view, would-be account hackers have marginally better chances if people's private user names are likely to be the same as their public character names.

Oh, and as for the Sell window, here's mine 8)
(Can "Keep" inventory items, or "Free" them for sale/drop.)
Magick
Novice
Novice

Post by Magick »

How long has it been since the sell window has been updated?