Female hair style

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

skipy
Knight
Knight

Re: Female hair style

Post by skipy »

Wombat wrote:To art leads:

Is this ready to mark as [FND]? Can we get the appropriate xml files so this can be marked [RC] or does this require more work?
imo--this is good hair for the player....this brings up a question..."are we re-doing the hair for the play so it dose not stick out of the hat???" if so we need to mark what ones we have that dont fit and replace with hair thats do...to see if the hair fits ,put a hat on top of the player-sprite with the hair on it to test how it fit with the hats(imo-this is needed )...

@Reid---do you plane on doing more styles???....the "one" you show here is great...maybe some male hair?

as far as this hair-sprite sheet,its done (IMO) and can be marked as [FND] ...

-------------SKIPY
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

Well... For me it's end, as it's not my thread, ask at sir_lance if she like it as that *see a big blank* Ok.. Put it as you want u.u :)
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

skipy wrote:
@Reid---do you plane on doing more styles???....the "one" you show here is great...maybe some male hair?

-------------SKIPY
Yes, I plane to add 5more from modanung old works, and some other from newby pixelart, i will post them later when they will be done for me. (search a bit, you will found more hairstyle that you think that are already done.... Tmw's forum is full of excellent work, sadly their old devs forget them their or don't like them enought to be in a new game's like.)

:)

Edit: Sorry for multipost and sorry for the bad english, night + no coffee do reid bad :(
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

i have started finding and digging for stufff that is done or almost done and will open a topic called "[FND]" ...i will use this as a dump for stuff to be added to game and/or so the old "done" pixels get the xml they have been needing...

if there is things close to done but not done, please put in "forgotten-stuff topic" so it is not lost ....

-------------skipy
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana