Page 1 of 1

[REQ] "crusader armor"

Posted: 24 Dec 2008, 00:33
by tometcalf
Was wondering if any one help in maybe making a set of "crusader armor" to go with the crusader Helmet like the Warlord?,

I would try it but when it comes to art work I'm not to good. Just a thought.


Report this post

Re: REQ "crusader armor"

Posted: 25 Dec 2008, 02:50
by Dryad
I'm not gonna do the spritesheet. Its a proto-type.

Re: REQ "crusader armor"

Posted: 25 Dec 2008, 05:22
by Crush
Please avoid christian symbolism. Real world religions have no place in the mana world.

Re: REQ "crusader armor"

Posted: 25 Dec 2008, 06:24
by Len
Dryad wrote:I'm not gonna do the spritesheet. Its a proto-type.
It’s a nice start but you need to keep the style and colors of the crusader helm, the yellow trim should use the same yellow found in the helm

Re: REQ "crusader armor"

Posted: 25 Dec 2008, 06:43
by kr0n05931
Crush wrote:Please avoid christian symbolism. Real world religions have no place is the mana world.
Yep, Christmas has nothing to do with real world religions. :roll:

Re: REQ "crusader armor"

Posted: 25 Dec 2008, 07:07
by Jaxad0127
That chest piece is a good start.
kr0n05931 wrote:
Crush wrote:Please avoid christian symbolism. Real world religions have no place is the mana world.
Yep, Christmas has nothing to do with real world religions. :roll:
I'd like to do away with having real world holidays in game entirely. ;)

Re: REQ "crusader armor"

Posted: 25 Dec 2008, 07:35
by Len
jaxad0127 wrote:That chest piece is a good start.
kr0n05931 wrote:
Crush wrote:Please avoid christian symbolism. Real world religions have no place is the mana world.
Yep, Christmas has nothing to do with real world religions. :roll:
I'd like to do away with having real world holidays in game entirely. ;)
same here, but lets stop derailing this topic :wink:

Re: REQ "crusader armor"

Posted: 25 Dec 2008, 14:39
by Rotonen
Dryad, welcome aboard.

As stated previously, the pieces of the set should be connected in theme.

Re: [REQ] "crusader armor"

Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 07:07
by tometcalf
Thank you for picking this up, I'm playing one of my characters from my DnD days SamTheCrusader and the armor would go great with his theme,

I like the proto type