Gispaa: What is Needed

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Gispaa: What is Needed

Post by Wombat »

Current character is "Abolish".
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Gispaa: What is Needed

Post by Kage »

The continent what is known as http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Argaes does not call for one, but one of our other continents (http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Tonori) does.

So I suggest we wait until we start mapping Tonori (I.E. done with Argaes)
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

There is no reason why we shouldn't work on two continents in parallel. Mappers aren't hard to find.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Fother
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Fother »

Sweeeet! Interest in expanding Tonori is good to hear! IMO, this continent has a lot of cool prospects, like lavaflows, ash fields, camps of Ifriton thieves, dark smoke filled outdoor areas, and brimstone abandoned fortresses. Lava monsters, ash creatures, thorny whipping vines, and the ghosts of the perished inhabitants or the ash wastes...

Much of the desert and ashland development has a lot of opportunity for expansiveness and also the benefit of using smoke clouds as a barrier excuse of why certain areas are "inaccessible" during their development.

Of course the isthmus to Tulimshar being gone might help a bit. :oops:
"Fother" Jarrett Huxley
Evil Pixel Artist
Wiki Page | Trello | Google+ Profile
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Fother J wrote:Sweeeet! Interest in expanding Tonori is good to hear! IMO, this continent has a lot of cool prospects, like lavaflows, ash fields, camps of Ifriton thieves, dark smoke filled outdoor areas, and brimstone abandoned fortresses. Lava monsters, ash creatures, thorny whipping vines, and the ghosts of the perished inhabitants or the ash wastes...

Much of the desert and ashland development has a lot of opportunity for expansiveness and also the benefit of using smoke clouds as a barrier excuse of why certain areas are "inaccessible" during their development.

Of course the isthmus to Tulimshar being gone might help a bit. :oops:
I'd like to see the current desert remapped. I have plans for a better designed Tulimshar.