What Korean pixel artists can achieve

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

What Korean pixel artists can achieve

Post by Rotonen »

Everyone related to pixel art or just interested in the game, please take a thorough look at these two:

http://elouai.com/doll-makers/candybar-doll-maker.php
http://elouai.com/doll-makers/boy-doll-maker.php

The reason I'm wanting you to see and think about these is the variety of items available there. I'd like the personalization to go on to a similar level. There is an absolutely humongous amout of different items available: I'm emphasizing this so you'll come to think of the huge amount of work involved in creating this silly dressup game. We have a similar amount of work (probably even more to be honest) ahead of us due to the fact that we're an animated project. But the job isn't going to go away until someone actually does it, so everyone should put their co-effort towards this goal. Bring your relatives and frieds along for the journey, we need them too (actually we need even more people, but in general just try to drag in anyone that might be able to help).

This is just an idea, but what about different equipment for safe zones and non-safe zones? So the battle gear would look relatively similar on people (as it does in real life), but the "civilian clothes" would be the the thing to make the individualization (yet again, as in real life).

But back to the topic: What can Korean pixel artist achieve? - At least they can inspire us! ;)
This message used to be meaningful.
moltheni
Peon
Peon

Post by moltheni »

This is just an idea, but what about different equipment for safe zones and non-safe zones? So the battle gear would look relatively similar on people (as it does in real life), but the "civilian clothes" would be the the thing to make the individualization (yet again, as in real life).
I think it's a great idea!
T_T
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by i »

i think we should make something like equipement sets system, 4 eg.
we have 3 diferent equipement sets:
I. battle gear + weapons
II. normal civilian clothes
III. aniversary clother or work uniform, or something diferent.
and in equip dialog we have "WEAR" button near every equipement to fast switching between equip sets.

thats my idea.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

I think non-battle and battle are enough and the switching should be automatical according to the status of the map in regard to the player. But that was not the point of the thread, that was just an idea.. ;)
This message used to be meaningful.
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by i »

well, ok. i think that is gr8 idea, and we should develop it. btw i like offtopic talk. ":P
neoriceisgood
Peon
Peon

Post by neoriceisgood »

Seriously, Koreans are crazy; they have a "beard" face, however I can't find any male clothes, which means that they're into bearded girls.

Not to mention their collection of supposed "manly chins"