[DIS] Samurai outfit

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Dicekid
Peon
Peon

[DIS] Samurai outfit

Post by Dicekid »

Hi,

it came to my mind while trying some styles at the barber and I thought the bun fits not only to women but also to some kind of samurai. And I thought: "Why aren't there clothes to fit this exotic style?
In detail I thought of something like a Hakama (it's some kind of pantskirt known from Aikidokas).
For the body: how about this Image
So this is just an idea. What do you think about it?

Greetings,
Dicekid
Roll the dice, kid!
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: [DIS] Samurai outfit

Post by Jaxad0127 »

We don't have them because no one has pixeled them.
Dicekid
Peon
Peon

Post by Dicekid »

I know, that's why I made up a discussion about this. So that we get a feeling if people are wanting that stuff or not. At least this was my attention.

Greetings,
Dicekid
Roll the dice, kid!
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

lol i was working on the idea of some thing like this ( http://www.samuraiswordstore.com/images ... 10-lgb.jpg )..
maybe ill get to it..
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

Made by Modanung:
Dicekid
Peon
Peon

Post by Dicekid »

EJlol wrote:Made by Modanung:
Would it be possible to get them into game? At the moment they aren't, are they?
Are there also some kind of pantskirts (like the Hakama I mentioned above) available in general (not in game)?
Roll the dice, kid!
fate
Warrior
Warrior

Post by fate »

Hi,

some unfinished related work: http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?t=4274

-- fate
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Dicekid wrote: Would it be possible to get them into game? At the moment they aren't, are they?
This picture was a PoC mockup for the recoloring system.
What you see is everything there is. But when you would like to expand this concept to complete spritesets, go on.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Dicekid
Peon
Peon

Post by Dicekid »

fate wrote:Hi,

some unfinished related work: http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?t=4274

-- fate
That also looks very nice. Cool.

Something else...
As I said before, at the moment I only want to know if such stuff is wanted in The Manaworld, if it would fit into the flavor of the game or whatever. I like to point this out because I don't want to do a lot of work (it will as I'm not familiar with pixeling anyway) and realising afterwards that no one wants it in the game and all the work would be for nothing.
So if some developers of the game would say: "Yeah, it's a nice idea. We want to have this in The manaworld." (or something similar) I think I could do a little pixeling. :-) ... Ahm... hopefully... :roll: ..Maybe with a little help from other pixelpros.. :-)

Thanks and Greetings,
Dicekid
Roll the dice, kid!