[CPT/REQ] "The real Warlord Armor" or New Armor Items

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

skipy
Knight
Knight

Re: [CPT/REQ] "The real Warlord Armor" or New Armor Items

Post by skipy »

((IMO))

its time to think agen on what is missing for the game-sets

*Warlord Armor--- most of this is being worked on by me and others

*snow,set--- the stuff to go with the boots ..i know there is t-necks and winter gloves ..but what of armor?(im posting a hat i started for this and intend to do a full set)

*Cow-boy ---seeing as how there is a cowboy/girl thing started ..it would be cool to see a set made of it...(cowboy hat,jean-chaps) ....maybe its missing some ....im not sure...

*desert----theres a hat of this name and a shirt....but no pants or boots

*knight-set---just have helm

*crusader armor---this is just a helm as well but it fits with platemail and others ...but it be cool to see as a set

*leather set--- imo this needs a set ...im working to see if i can make some of it ...

*mask and robes---people seem to like makeing mask ...and thats ok ...thay seem to fit well with the robe and thats ok to..
but there could be more to it ..imo there could be 2-5 more robes that could fit well ... each with its own style/feel/look to it...maybe 1 for each magic class...

*top hat set-----just a dream as of now

this is just some thing to think about....and this is just brain storming...

-------------------skipy
Attachments
snow-helm.png
snow-helm.png (2.58 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
Dude
Novice
Novice

Post by Dude »

Female Warlord boots....
Attachments
Femail Warlord boots
Femail Warlord boots
Boots_WIP_Female.png (15.44 KiB) Viewed 4629 times
Dude - lvl 99
...and yes I know where my car is.....
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Post by Merlin »

skipy wrote:((IMO))

its time to think agen on what is missing for the game-sets

*Warlord Armor--- most of this is being worked on by me and others
The stuff that is there doesn't quite match. I'm trying to unify the set using a template from the desert-armor.xcf.
I will make a female version of this template if this current one is correct and they could be used to prototype other sets as well.
skipy wrote: *snow,set--- the stuff to go with the boots ..i know there is t-necks and winter gloves ..but what of armor?(im posting a hat i started for this and intend to do a full set)
You could make some fur/leather armor based off the yeti's. (I Think you have an actual snow set your working on now thou.)
skipy wrote: *Cow-boy ---seeing as how there is a cowboy/girl thing started ..it would be cool to see a set made of it...(cowboy hat,jean-chaps) ....maybe its missing some ....im not sure...
Some tall boots with spurs. A leather vest maybe with a little deputy star on it. (Could be a quest reward.) Maybe some cow patterned gear. XD
skipy wrote: *desert----theres a hat of this name and a shirt....but no pants or boots
Some cloth pants and boots of the desert Chocolate Cupcake style and color would make it a set.
skipy wrote: *knight-set---just have helm

*crusader armor---this is just a helm as well but it fits with platemail and others ...but it be cool to see as a set
There's another WIP plate chest that could be adapted to a 2nd pate set perhaps or the existing half plate and chain mail could be changed to fit into a set.
skipy wrote: *leather set--- imo this needs a set ...im working to see if i can make some of it ...
I could see the leather set with the ranger hat or fairy hat and the forest armor as an archer set.
skipy wrote: *mask and robes---people seem to like makeing mask ...and thats ok ...thay seem to fit well with the robe and thats ok to..
but there could be more to it ..imo there could be 2-5 more robes that could fit well ... each with its own style/feel/look to it...maybe 1 for each magic class...

*top hat set-----just a dream as of now

this is just some thing to think about....and this is just brain storming...

-------------------skipy
There's really only 1 magic class atm. The difference between a healer and a mage is just what spells they use atm.
It would be nice to have some higher powered mage gear once these other sets get done to give the pure mage something.
Hybrid mage gear would be nice. The bone armor idea would be nice for a mage warrior hybrid. A cloth/leather set could be a mage archer hybrid set, but I would worry about getting defined sets for the basic classes we have now.
The top hat set sounds like a cool idea. A full Top hat and tails would be epic.

Just a rough draft of trying to bring some continuity to the warlord set.

And the XCF of the warlord set. (Not a .BMP. Re-name to XCF. Wordpress blog being picky on file extenstions and I'm to lazy to upload somewhere else
http://digitalmasterminds.net/wp-conten ... ordset.bmp
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

a template would make lots easyer/fast...i was thinking of making one but got into making boss monsters before i started it...its a good idea and ...im looking foreword to seeing it :P ...

boots with spurs (lol) ....yes this is needed (imo)

The bone armor,top-hat set...and any other hybrid set should probably wait till the ideas grow more...(yes-A full Top hat and tails would be epic) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...

i got RL stuff to do today...i may not do that much till tonight maybe :| :wink:

and glad to see your up and runing MerlinX420 :mrgreen: ..

------------skipy
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Post by Merlin »

Well the XCF there should serve as a good template.

I wouldn't call this up and running. More like up and limping. XD
The only reason I saved this old thing is to serve as my dad's CNC computer when he gets it.
I am getting a bit of work in and hopefully I can get a proper rig to work on.
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Post by Merlin »

Attachments
WarlordGrieves.png
WarlordGrieves.png (45.03 KiB) Viewed 4533 times
MerlinX420
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

i have not tested it ...but from what i can tell with my eyes its grate :twisted: ...it may need some small stuff added to it..maybe knee plates or something...

-----skipy

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

Looks alright, but not complete. Try giving it a darker outline.
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Post by Merlin »

yhea when I was looking at it in game the lack of an outline is just about all I can see wrong with it. Sure It's a cheesy convert, but it will work. I'll get it to match up better with the warlord armor. :) Also I might trim 1 pixel off the bottom. They seem to look weird with the boots as is.
MerlinX420
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

Hello i would like to know if it's possible to use the draw of this post (Walord Pant) for nicolas quest ?
ty
MerlinX420 wrote:some new plate legs. edit from http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4299
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

Its missing frames which you would have to make. Otherwise yes.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
deimos
Newly Registered User

Post by deimos »

it looks good, we should really finish it
output_0cW2FX.gif
output_0cW2FX.gif (16.56 KiB) Viewed 4063 times
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

deimos wrote:it looks good, we should really finish it
output_0cW2FX.gif
We have been working for two weeks on a project which will allow to create this new item, I hope it'll be available on the test server this weekend :D
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord