[WIP] New sounds for blub and piousslayer

All aspects of music, audio and sound effects development for all The Mana World projects.

Socapex
Peon
Peon

[WIP] New sounds for blub and piousslayer

Post by Socapex »

Like these? Should I commit them?
Attachments
test_sounds.zip
(185.98 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Re: New sounds for blub and piousslayer

Post by Reid »

They look pretty good to me, but I wonder about the name that you gave to the monster's sounds, are they for the future blobs? Or are they for the current little blob?

I wait for Alige before to tell you that you can push, but it sounds all good to me. :)
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

These sounds are great! However, they are not ready to be pushed yet.

First of all, for the Piou Slayer:
Currently, I don't understand which of these sounds should be "hit" and which should be "miss". You need to make them more distinguishable. Also, the more sounds you create, the better, it'll make the weapon more attractive. 3 hit sounds and 3 miss sounds (6 total), should be good, more wouldn't bring anything better.

As for the sounds of the Blub:
We need much more sounds, knowing that they will be used for all types of blubs. You should think about sounds for "hurt", "hit", "miss", "walk", "spawn" and "die". 3 of each should be your goal, again. I know that this is a lot of work, but these blubs will be heard all the time in game, thus it's important to have many different sounds.

I count on you! :P
Socapex
Peon
Peon

Post by Socapex »

The piou sound are only miss. The hit is played from the enemy (ex: the blub sounds).

Yes there isn't every sound, but it's a start.