Tentacles

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.
Forum rules
This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums
Micksha
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Tentacles

Post by Micksha » 04 Nov 2019, 14:51

Hi,
We realized that the game really really lacks tentacles. So I suggest to have two mobs:
One Tentacle coming out of the swamp, and when the player walks into its range, it is doing high damage and it is stealing some random item from the player, and one Tentacle mob which seeks to rule the world:
Tentacle.gif
Tentacle.gif (32.25 KiB) Viewed 113 times
The Tentacle shall be strong, and once a year (at the Day of the Tentacle), it becomes 5 times stronger and drops a Tentacle costume with 0,01% drop rate, allowing the player to transform into a tentacle.

What do you think :alt-6: ?

Edit: I dont know what you imagine again.. here for reference purposes: https://r.mprd.se/media/images/95794-Da ... Dos)-3.jpg
Last edited by Micksha on 04 Nov 2019, 16:16, edited 1 time in total.
gumi
Developer
Developer

Re: Tentacles

Post by gumi » 04 Nov 2019, 15:41

when can we get buttswords?
WildX
Development Producer
Development Producer

Post by WildX » 06 Nov 2019, 14:03

I can see this work really well in some unused woodland cave. Some weird corruption causing tentacle madness to erupt from the soil.

Bonus: Maybe to avoid having to look at the hideous tentacles a band of brave warriors decided to equip their swords onto their backside so they can fight facing away from their enemy? :lol:
jesusalva
Administrator
Administrator

Post by jesusalva » 06 Nov 2019, 14:49

WildX wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 14:03
I can see this work really well in some unused woodland cave. Some weird corruption causing tentacle madness to erupt from the soil.

Bonus: Maybe to avoid having to look at the hideous tentacles a band of brave warriors decided to equip their swords onto their backside so they can fight facing away from their enemy? :lol:
Actually, you equip longswords on the back and shortswords at the belt. And you would be wise to carry a dagger under your cloack, for a quick and effective defense.

Ps. Fighting without looking at the enemy is the art of fighting based on sounds only. Such skill would be crucial for assassins, ninjas, anti-assassins, anti-ninjas, and bats. (Bats are blind)
Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Livio
Peon
Peon

Post by Livio » 08 Nov 2019, 21:34

Where those tentacles come from? A big octopus underground? And what if steals my banshee bow?