Forum Ranking

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

bcs86
Warrior
Warrior

Forum Ranking

Post by bcs86 »

There should be a board ranking system that doesn't elevate people based on how much spam they can cram.

The ranking tool helps indicate what projects members are involved with. There is a lot to contribute to, so it isn't easy to narrowly label anyone. I initially wrote about "belt ranks" but that was dumb. Not everyone here is planning to help with development either.

A ranking method not based on post count might be a good thing.
Last edited by bcs86 on 08 Mar 2010, 09:57, edited 1 time in total.
Gouki
Novice
Novice

Re: [Forum Proposal] Belt Ranks

Post by Gouki »

Current "top-poster" and some months before are aiming for a high level here. They don't understand that it is just a stupid "rank" which is completly useless and not making any profit or something better and so on. I would suggest Ranks like, Dev, Admin and so on OR/And ranks which you can decide on your on. Maybe from a list or you can type yourself like living location (would be funny and individuel). But please remove stars and so on. Or even hide the postcounter. :lol:

sry 4 bad english, i'm in hurry
Why yearn live knowing everything must die?

豪鬼VS真豪鬼
John P
Warrior
Warrior

Re: [Forum Proposal] Belt Ranks

Post by John P »

I think most people just put a userpage wiki link in their signature when they want to show off everything they've contributed.