Need improve system atack

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

PranaBR
Peon
Peon

Need improve system atack

Post by PranaBR »

the system atack need with urgency to be improved.

2 observations

1? With mouse atack that monster white is such wee and he walks fast, i take many time to click on it, and when stay target he escapes, i die many times because the character dont hit, characters walk so fast this become more hard to hit in the target

2? control is bad, the monster like i said he walks and to kill him i need stay in front, behind, left, or right, the times im walking to hit on it, and he walks 1 square for up, otherthing while the monster is going to down, i need go to down also and stay pressing control, i stay behind monster that was escaping more the hit with sword pass for air, then i need go down again and stay trying, its so bad, and many times the monster stay hided in the walls, and i lost the visbility of monters while down and the wall graphic stay in front monster, you might put that area restrict for monster, or when down could stay graphics transparents for may see where the monster is, many times i hit in monsters after he down to hide in walls, then i had that stay pressing control widly to kill the monster these are litthe things that i remembered now, but have many other things that when i remember i say, i ask help for all say little things that need to be improved to become a better game, i count with contribution of all and the tmw grate you ;D
xand
Novice
Novice

Post by xand »

Please use punctuation !

If you hold down the Strg-Key you "auto-attack" your target.
To me the current system seems pretty good (Keyboard).
The only thing that is bad is that you don't see the TARGET mark
above the mob if you only hover over it.
PranaBR
Peon
Peon

Post by PranaBR »

i use "," like ".",

Do you want that i write so ?
Write with pontuaction take many time.
I need stay organizing words and phrases.
Do you understand ?
PranaBR
Peon
Peon

Post by PranaBR »

I'm with more time. Now i go to retype my feed back.

(puntuaction changed)
Well, i rewrite my consideration with other word. I tried take other way, and talk better. I hope that now you understand my feed back, and suggestion that must to be fixed.

The system atack need with urgency to be improved.

I have 2 observations to do.

The first is the mouse atack. The monster that hiden behind walls, therefore this difficult kill the monster.

Because of that i have many problem to kill monster that are hiden on walls. A time i die because of that. Then i suggest this area that isn't visible for us eyes to be restrict for monsters. Or you must put areas that aren't visible with transparent graphics for us see where are walking.

Into game have a monster (i forget the monster name) that is much little. It seems a white worm. I took much time for give left click in this monster, because it's so little. I have much difficult to kill it.

Let's supose that i'm atacking the monster and he is escaping, with that difficult kill the monster.
That´s sound that system atack need be improved. You could put commands or option for active automatic atack such like left click in mouse.

I don't know play nothing in keyboard really i ask for that system atack mouse to be improved. Monster moving together with character moving is fail. I see many people running for down to kill "white worm" that also is walking for down, or be te guy dont hit. When the guy hit is with much difficult.

Seldom someone hit the bull's eye (hit the nail on the head) the ''white worm''. I bet that you who are reading this also killed some monster with difficult because of system atack.

Ain't saying all, im saying just the main things, i could write much posts about that, but i think that just the necessary (main) to play should be fixed. (i want remember that i play by mouse, i hate play by keyboard because that im suggestin ways to improve atack. Don't matter wether my way go to be used or not. What matter is that system atack to be improved.)

P.S. (POST SCRIPTUM = write late) [observation] My p.s. is that i am talking about initial game. Ain't talking about magick system, or skill system. Im speaking while you start the game (im talking that because high levels have a chance of not remember the system atack while play in begin). If you don't remember of these problems, please recreate a character and comprove what i said up. If you (high level) don't recreate and make sure wether this is true or not, please don't comment about my text. After recreat and see the difficults of the game you can talk and suggest more modification. After if you want you can delete the character test.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Now if you only fixed the typos and grammar too.. :roll:
This message used to be meaningful.
PranaBR
Peon
Peon

Post by PranaBR »

Well, my englis isn´t such good like yours.

Try understand my messgae and help with what you can =P