After level 99

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Relm
Novice
Novice

Re: After level 99

Post by Relm »

After level 99 you stop botting or abusing whatever exploit you used to level (banshee?) or level alts and collect more GP and items. After playing for four years, I'm only level 94.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

Lucifer wrote:After level 99 you stop botting or abusing whatever exploit you used to level (banshee?) or level alts and collect more GP and items. After playing for four years, I'm only level 94.

That is 2 problems in one sentence.

What to do after level 99+?

After 4 years I'm still only level 94.

The whole scale of the game is off. At worst it should take a year to make 99, At best a month of full time play (40 hours week x 4-5 weeks = 160-200 hours)

After 99 it should be all about Gear, PvP & Quests/Instances that require multi-player groups of 99+ individuals.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
Relm
Novice
Novice

Post by Relm »

wushin wrote:After 99 it should be all about Gear, PvP & Quests/Instances that require multi-player groups of 99+ individuals.
How odd. I have all the best mage gear except terranite chest armor for runner, but I'm nowhere near 99 yet, because it's easier to get all the best gear than to reach 99.

I suppose we need more quests like The Illia Sisters.
shygorgon
Novice
Novice

Post by shygorgon »

Perhaps there should be a quest that can be done to prove your skills, and if successfully completed, you can reach a higher lever, say 125... Or even have the ability to have 2 skills focused at the same time (i.e. rage and speed, mallards eye and speed ect.). Or perhaps a combination of both...