Idea about head equipment.

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Alons
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Idea about head equipment.

Post by Alons »

I just heard a nice idea and felt in need to post it here. I don't know if it's possible, or doable, it is just an idea.

The idea is to make 2 slots for head equipment instead of the 1 we have now, the 2 slots would be face and head wear. Some equipment would count as both slots (like the recently added Jester Mask) and some other only like one (e.g. pinkie hat only as head, snow glasses only as face). Looking forward to see opinions on it, comments, or if it's actually doable and simple.

Thanks for reading :)
And remember: you play a game to have fun!
Alons, GM of TMW.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Idea about head equipment.

Post by Crush »

eAthena / Ragnarok Online actually has three visible headgear slots: upper (hat/helmet), middle (face/glasses) and lower (mouth/chin).

We are already (ab-)using the middle and lower slot for shirts and trousers so that they are visible. When we want more visible gear the tmwAthena devs will have to hack something into the protocol.

I am also not sure if tmwAthena supports non-weapon equipment which occupies more than one slot.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Re: Idea about head equipment.

Post by yourmistakes »

and so we wait for manaserv . . . .