Suggestion about the new updates

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Flubbeh
Peon
Peon

Suggestion about the new updates

Post by Flubbeh »

The new updates were somehow wierd and were disliked by many players. Mage has been weakened while archer got overpowered now. Here are a few suggestion about the next update:

About the warrior:
- First of all, the warrior is left behind, few player now are choosing warriors. The best thing is to make the skill "brawling" not only bare handed combat improving, but to make it for melee weapons too, the damage raised by the brawling skill should be like the "mallards eye".
-Another thing for warrior what is good for (but not necessary) is to make bracers(they are a kind of armor for the arm, right above the hand). Bracer should have an average protection of 4%, but of course its hard to make for developers and it may take a while.

About the archer:
- The archer skill got powered a lot by the new updates so it isn't really necessary to make an upgrade. Anyway, what i noticed is that the same agility raised on warrior does not have the same effect with archer. I noticed that with the same agility, a warrior hits faster than a warrior. That should be changed and be made equal.

About the mage:
- The mage weakening was really stupid. They weakened it because they said its overpowered but take a look, warrior does not need anything for fighting a monster, archer needs only some arrows, mages on the other side need a lot of materials, especially iron ore, in my time the iron ore was somewhere the double worth of money as it is now, but even now that it got less expensive it does not mean that it immediately must be weakened. So, what i mean is, give the mages the magic atack power back.
- Other updates about mages would be good, for example a new spell, like a damage increasing spell (like the betsanc which increases armor). For that the best item to make that spell would be a bat teeth.

I said these what may be good for the next update, some may agree with me and some not, my friends and i dont like the changes :)
Peace

Whatever happens, stay calm, stay flubby ;)
Big Crunch
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Suggestion about the new updates

Post by Big Crunch »

I love the new skills. Speed is good, not great, as armor significantly decreases the effectiveness. Astral is great considering my mattack is higher than ever. Mallard is great. Antipoison is meh, borderline useful at lower levels. Brawling is ass, but hey, its the free one. Just my opinions
sexy red bearded GM
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Moved to feedback.

Please always try to find the thematically appropriate board for your thread.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Flubbeh
Peon
Peon

Post by Flubbeh »

I gave only suggestions, if you get higher m.atack with mage then before then it probably isn't that higher as it was before, only a little difference.
About the warrior, i said these because the warrior was left behind, and if you think its too easy to make mallards skill to make it for warriors too then better edit it and make the quest a little more harder
Big Crunch
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Big Crunch »

Flubbeh wrote:I gave only suggestions, if you get higher m.atack with mage then before then it probably isn't that higher as it was before, only a little difference.
About the warrior, i said these because the warrior was left behind, and if you think its too easy to make mallards skill to make it for warriors too then better edit it and make the quest a little more harder
Its nearly 100 higher.
sexy red bearded GM
Frost
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Frost »

Flubbeh wrote:I gave only suggestions, if you get higher m.atack with mage then before then it probably isn't that higher as it was before, only a little difference.
Those aren't suggestions; they're ignorance.
Learn about the skills. They've been discussed elsewhere in the forums. They're in the wiki. Try them in the game.
You earn respect by how you live, not by what you demand.
-unknown
Flubbeh
Peon
Peon

Post by Flubbeh »

100 higher?? how, i had the yeti wizard rewards,9 astral and 99 int, i had 546m. atack before and with those i had 565 :/
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

my int is about 120 higher than it was before. try using the wizrad hat to boost your int to 100. and please, learn about these things before you run to the forums all butthurt that they are different.
Leela
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Leela »

i roughly think like Flubby
only one thing. I think archer should be a bit faster than warrior (dunno if i got your post right at that point) because just thinking: A warrior has a shield to carry while fighting which of course slows him down taking in consideration that carrying it the whole time gets heavy. So for a warrior to be as fast as an archer he should also get strength (so the shield isn't being so heavy for him << just for the logic)
So the archer is not too fast but only doesn't have the effect that the shield is slowing him down (a wooden bow and some arrows must be lighter than a shield and a metal weapon for a warrior)
As long as it's not about my eye...
CAUTION! Do not look into laser with remaining eye.
Flubbeh
Peon
Peon

Post by Flubbeh »

FINALLY!!
somebody agrees with me! :D
thanks leela lol

Whatever happens, stay calm, stay flubby ;)
Deimheucadh
Novice
Novice

Post by Deimheucadh »

i aint agreed: archers are the weeakest class in the game, cause archer has no regular nor magic defence. the new updates is fair for archers, i think.