What do you think about a quest to the hell ???

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

ktm
Novice
Novice

Post by ktm »

You don't get a warning before judgement day either :twisted:
If you're gonna start a new char anyways, why not do it right now?
knivey
Novice
Novice

Post by knivey »

Who told you about judgment day?!?!?!?!
All your base are belong to us.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

You don't underestand - characters will be deleted because of these items and others things that are unbalancing the game. It will not happen tommorow but will happen sooner or later, you were warned at the beggining "there is very, very small chance your character will be kept" so you all should prepare for characters deletion long time ago. In all MMORPG I have ever helped to develop or moderate there were wipes, sometimes several times, and big whining about them which never helped because developers knows what they are doing, it happens in any in games under development - it is simply required for the game system in testing, so it will be alot better for us all if we just bear with it because it is inevitable.

Regards.
haggard
Novice
Novice

fine fine

Post by haggard »

alright alright ill just wait and screw the weapons i guess its not that big of a deal..... :evil:
~nettles~
Peon
Peon

UM ??

Post by ~nettles~ »

ktm wrote:You don't get a warning before judgement day either :twisted:
If you're gonna start a new char anyways, why not do it right now?
New Char ?? why start a new one it will be or 'probably' deleted, it wont matter when judgement day is will it, not that we can do anything about it.
I understand fully about not being able to move our char's to the final server. I'm no wiz at pc stuff and didn't realize this, you need to make a notice on the game somewhere so people who join this game from here on will know about possible deleting of there char. it was a big shock to me and many others finding out the hard way... yes you posted about the souless and thats fine but I made a new char and so did many others thinking we could keep that one. were all just a bit blown away and I know alot have left * in wait for the final version* I will admit i wont play as much.. well anyways good luck in getting the server running great job so far love the game. pull ya socks up and hurry up lol sorry meaning that in a nice way :D
haggard
Novice
Novice

agree

Post by haggard »

yea nettles is correct you definitly need to pre warn people or you could leave them clueless and let them be severly pissed and not play the game...either way your losing a hell of a lot of people until this project is done
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Players were warned long time ago about planned char deletion in the future, as well as Dark Mage were warning them several times. EOT.

Regards.