Wearable tails, belts, etc.

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Zel Rai
Peon
Peon

Wearable tails, belts, etc.

Post by Zel Rai »

Are there any plans for a waist accessory such as mentioned in the thread title?
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Wearable tails, belts, etc.

Post by Kage »

No. No tails. That is final.
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
Villain
Novice
Novice

Post by Villain »

There's always the power of imagination!
RIP Frost, Big Crunch, Mistakes, mrgrey, and MrWho
Zel Rai
Peon
Peon

Post by Zel Rai »

Kage wrote:No. No tails. That is final.
:( Okay, thanx for the response
Big Crunch
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Big Crunch »

Forgive Kage, he went through a 'furry' period that ended badly, hence the anti-tail comments.
sexy red bearded GM
Zel Rai
Peon
Peon

Post by Zel Rai »

Ahhh. *holds onto a small amount of his furry hopes* XD
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

This is TMW's future, It can't be stopped!
Pixel Battalion
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

I wonder why females in furry art are always shown with two breasts. Having breasts is a feature exclusive to females of the human species. Also, most mammals have more than two nipples. A species-specific detail which is always forgotten by furry artists.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Zel Rai
Peon
Peon

Post by Zel Rai »

That is true, a much more animal anatomicaly correct furry female would not have breasts or visbile nips. And if they were visible there would be more like 6 or 8.
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

Crush wrote:I wonder why females in furry art are always shown with two breasts. Having breasts is a feature exclusive to females of the human species. Also, most mammals have more than two nipples. A species-specific detail which is always forgotten by furry artists.
Most furry images that I've had the displeasure of coming across are about 10% other species and 90% human. But I'm sure you can find images with multi-boobs without too much trouble... But why on earth would you want to?
http://pinkuh.deviantart.com/art/Furry- ... -110740736
Probably the only none disturbing furry image on the net (maybe a little), now you have seen everything worth seeing from the furry community (the rest is someone indulging in some fetish rather than creating intrusting character design).
Pixel Battalion
Zel Rai
Peon
Peon

Post by Zel Rai »

Actaully it's the Internet. That means that despite your negative comment, there should be at least 1 G rated image for every 3 XXX rated ones. Which further translates to there being several million non "someone indulging in some fetish rather than creating intrusting character design" images.

I myself have drawn nothing that can't be shown in public. :P
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Kage »

Len wrote:
Crush wrote:I wonder why females in furry art are always shown with two breasts. Having breasts is a feature exclusive to females of the human species. Also, most mammals have more than two nipples. A species-specific detail which is always forgotten by furry artists.
Most furry images that I've had the displeasure of coming across are about 10% other species and 90% human. But I'm sure you can find images with multi-boobs without too much trouble... But why on earth would you want to?
http://pinkuh.deviantart.com/art/Furry- ... -110740736
Probably the only none disturbing furry image on the net (maybe a little), now you have seen everything worth seeing from the furry community (the rest is someone indulging in some fetish rather than creating intrusting character design).
Well furries are not a exclusive sexual fetish. In fact I know of places in second life (who has a huge furry population) in which is designed for furries, but nudity is prohibited.

And yes most furries are more human then animal. People seem hungup on the idea that furries is about beastility. But I think its deeper then that, more like people take on the personality of the animal. That and I think a deep part of it is that animals love in a different way then humans. Animal (pets) love their owner pretty much unconditionally. If you have been gone for 12 hours for no reason, a wife/husband would be angry, a dog would be happy that you are back. Even when animals are abused they often still love their owner.

I remember a video freeyorp found where a man was kicking his dog (caught on camera) but the dog was still trying to show him love. (I.E. wagging its tail and trying to jump up on the owner).

Humans can be very disgusting, for reasons like I stated above. But animals are more... pure. In a way. I think furries desire to have this type of relationship.

So when you look at it this way, its not unpleasing to see furries. I just don't wanna see people walking around TMW with tails, that is all.
Zel Rai
Peon
Peon

Post by Zel Rai »

Thats true. theres nothing so relaxing as coming home after a hard days work to a loyal friend who only cares that your home and is happy to see you. As opposed to "Where have you been?", "Why didn't you call?", "You never spend time with me!", etc.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Kage wrote:That and I think a deep part of it is that animals love in a different way then humans. Animal (pets) love their owner pretty much unconditionally. If you have been gone for 12 hours for no reason, a wife/husband would be angry, a dog would be happy that you are back. Even when animals are abused they often still love their owner.

I remember a video freeyorp found where a man was kicking his dog (caught on camera) but the dog was still trying to show him love. (I.E. wagging its tail and trying to jump up on the owner).
All of that applies mostly to dogs. All cats I used to live with were pissed when we return from vacation, and showed it. Cats also do not tolerate abuse and leave an owner who abuses them when they have the opportunity.

Dogs are only that loyal to humans because we selectively bred them for obedience for thousands of years. You can not extrapolate the psyche of dogs to other animals, because the fact that humans literally made them to be their companions makes them unique.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Kage »

Crush wrote:
Kage wrote:That and I think a deep part of it is that animals love in a different way then humans. Animal (pets) love their owner pretty much unconditionally. If you have been gone for 12 hours for no reason, a wife/husband would be angry, a dog would be happy that you are back. Even when animals are abused they often still love their owner.

All of that applies mostly to dogs. All cats I used to live with were pissed when we return from vacation, and showed it. Cats also do not tolerate abuse and leave an owner who abuses them when they have the opportunity.

Dogs are only that loyal to humans because we selectively bred them for obedience for thousands of years.
It does apply to cats in some places. I have a cat who very much loves attention even though we try to make him a outdoor cat. He begs to sleep with me in my room every night.

That being said, for the most part, all mammalia have close family bonds (if even for part of their life).

I would say which animal persona a furry takes on, is related to how they see relationships. (Im not nor ever have been a furry) If I were to pick a furry to "be", it would have to be a dog. I say this because I have many furry friends, and I feel like I am closer personality wise to ones who pick dogs vs. cats (or others).

I am not saying their isn't a sexual component. But I don't think it is (always) related to have sex with animals, as many people suspect.