Economy, PK, Stealing and PVP System.

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Tarm wrote:
Platyna wrote:Item loss means items available to be looted, if you first come on place of your death then you wont loose anything. ;)

Regards.

Wouldnt the victor be the closest player?And therefore the player to get the item?That means that 99.9% of the time I'll lose the item.
Well, it is a game, you loose and you gain, depends if today is your lucky day.

Regards.
Draicone
Peon
Peon

Post by Draicone »

I think we need a map dedicated to PvP with certain zones for PvP and everything else a match-choosing/discussion area.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

What I'd like to see is a system in which the faucet is like in real life, natural resources, and hence a slow dripper in this game, but that there wouldn't really be a drain at all. Or rather that the drain is modelled in some form. In other words a finite economy system.

Don't overreact to this with "not possible, will cause huge economical gaps, will cause inflation/deflation ". It's all about how the drain would be modelled into a nice recycler, think about it.
This message used to be meaningful.