WTHeck Happened

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Pixiebobs
Novice
Novice

WTHeck Happened

Post by Pixiebobs »

Hey all you know i have not been back but 3 weeks Maybe and i have found these pretty weird

as pixie i could get the focus skill lvl 20

as Miss pacific Level 30

and as my New char 50 ?

Also as the archer skill lvl 30 Pixie

50 Miss Pacific

My new char has to wait till she can get focus so god only knows .

who is changing all of this ? and why ? Pixie
Breaking News: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get The Heck Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to 1-800-WAA-WAAA. This is Dr. Sniffle reporting from Quitchur Bitchen
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: WTHeck Happened

Post by o11c »

At all times since skills were released, Luca has granted the ability to focus on skills as soon as you are level 35.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Frost
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Frost »

Pixiebobs wrote:as pixie i could get the focus skill lvl 20
as Miss pacific Level 30
and as my New char 50 ?

50 Miss Pacific

who is changing all of this ? and why ?
Focus skill can be learned at level 35, as mentioned in the wiki. http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Skills
Mallard's Eye skill (which is what I think you mean by the archer skill) can be learned at level 50.
Those wiki entries match what the source code (specifically luca.txt and gwendolyn.txt in git) says too.

I can't explain how you would be able to learn skills before the required character levels.
You earn respect by how you live, not by what you demand.
-unknown
Pixiebobs
Novice
Novice

Post by Pixiebobs »

Frost wrote:
Pixiebobs wrote:as pixie i could get the focus skill lvl 20
as Miss pacific Level 30
and as my New char 50 ?

50 Miss Pacific

who is changing all of this ? and why ?
Focus skill can be learned at level 35, as mentioned in the wiki. http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Skills
Mallard's Eye skill (which is what I think you mean by the archer skill) can be learned at level 50.
Those wiki entries match what the source code (specifically luca.txt and gwendolyn.txt in git) says too.

I can't explain how you would be able to learn skills before the required character levels.
Neither can i but it happened .
maybe i just got lucky or ? was pretty weird since
Breaking News: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get The Heck Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to 1-800-WAA-WAAA. This is Dr. Sniffle reporting from Quitchur Bitchen
Villain
Novice
Novice

Post by Villain »

Stop snorting pixie sticks.
RIP Frost, Big Crunch, Mistakes, mrgrey, and MrWho
Pixiebobs
Novice
Novice

Post by Pixiebobs »

Villain wrote:Stop snorting pixie sticks.
Villain , I know your Jealous i have podling but you can have his toe jam.

Enjoy