Kingdoms (kinda like factions) I have so many ideas!!!

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Kingdoms (kinda like factions) I have so many ideas!!!

Post by Hommer »

ok this idea is about my kingdom idea. as said in a previous post when somone in the new server gets to a really high lvl like lv150 he should be crowned king and be able to choose a special armor/weapon. Now this king should be able to choose people (real players) to help out his kingdom. Such as, he can higher some lvl100 warriors to be the knights. and he could get a lvl 125 mage as the caster. and a cleric for the healer!

Now this gives a whole new aspect to the game. More of player helping player. And this kingdom would help eachother take over other kingdoms do quest, and defeat evil people!!

Everyone below a certain lvl (choosen by the king) will be known as Peasents they are the ones lvling up to help the kingdom someday. and the other high lvl people in the kingdom can help out by showing these people how to play giving them gear/showing them stuff.

Please Reply if you like my idea thanks. ~jake.
Join us in Holy Mana and become Strong.

http://www.freewebs.com/holymanaclan
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

the new game system won't have levels.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

easy to fix that then. just have the king apoint certain ppl he can pick himself depending on what and how much of a skill they have.
Join us in Holy Mana and become Strong.

http://www.freewebs.com/holymanaclan
knivey
Novice
Novice

Post by knivey »

challenges
All your base are belong to us.