My Ideas!

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Baboshi
Peon
Peon

My Ideas!

Post by Baboshi »

Hi.
I was sitting and playing and thinking this game is great, But i thought it was missing some things, Things that maybe had been Mentioned before or the Team alredy is working with. And i dont mean that this ideas have to be good, Its just what i was thinking.

In-Game Ideas.

- Loggout Button.
- Health Bar (Monsters and Players)
- Safe Zon (tempel) and Other Houses.
- No spawns inside the town
- Some kind of safe box to deposit your items
- Allitle more Houses and Buildings in the town.
- No spawn when your standing in the spawn-place.
- Different Body Outfits and Clothes
- Private Messege. (Also a Freind List)
- Use Chat- when talking to Npc.
- Looking at items and other players (Shows level or Atk/def)
- When walking under a brigde the bridge dissepers, so you can see under it.
- Level doors for questes, and not only questes you get the items quests you have to think and go in teams.
- When you die you lose your Inventorys, But not Equipment, and you have to run and get it before someone else takes it.
- When you die you lose some % Of your total Experience.
- A Trade-Chat for Pepole that wanna Sell/Buy And Trade Items.
- A Help-Chat for Pepole that need help.
- Some kind of list there you see the monsters/players in your Screen and can attack from there.
- Players vs. Players, So Players can kill or attack Eachother, But when you pass the limit you get punished.
- And right now you can open many windows and login to different account, i thought that its maybe better if you only can have one client open.
- When you take level or Job level, It comes up on your screen. exempel: "Your level 30".
- The monsters name should be shown as other players.

Homepage-Ideas.

- Login to your account.
- A Forum that is made for TMW so you can Write with your Character.
- Highscore list.
- Search for Players and see there comment that they write by themselves.
- Online list(how many players and wich players).
- A libary that tells you more about Items, And Monsters. (But not everything) So Pepole can discover by themselves.

This was just some of my ideas, You dont have to like them. I just wanted to give some ideas. And maybe all off them isnt good but i was just writing down everything i could think about.
Last edited by Baboshi on 30 May 2006, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: My Ideas!

Post by Crush »

These things are already planed and have a chance to be implemented in the near future:
- Some kind of safe box to deposit your items
- Allitle more Houses and Buildings in the town.
- Different Body Outfits and Clothes --Currently in the work, will be possible in the next release--

These things are planned but won't be released that soon:
- Private Messege. (Also a Freind List)
- and not only questes you get the items quests you have to think and go in teams.
- When you die you lose some % Of your total Experience.
- A Trade-Chat for Pepole that wanna Sell/Buy And Trade Items.
- A Help-Chat for Pepole that need help.
- Players vs. Players, So Players can kill or attack Eachother, But when you kill to many you get punished.

I would consider these things good ideas:
- No spawns inside the town
- When you take level or Job level, It comes up on your screen. exempel: "Your level 30".
- The monsters name should be shown as other players.

I am indifferent about these things:
- Health Bar (Monsters and Players) knowing how much HP the monster has would maybe make the game too predictable--
- Looking at items and other players (Shows level or Atk/def)
- And right now you can open many windows and login to different account, i thought that its maybe better if you only can have one client open.
--useful for testing atm, but can be abused by players. but because testing and not playing is the main purpose of the game server i wouldn't deactivate it--

I think these are quite bad ideas:
- When you die you lose your Inventorys, But not Equipment, and you have to run and get it before someone else takes it. --too harsh and can lead to frustration.--
- Some kind of list there you see the monsters/players in your Screen and can attack from there. --would make the game too easy--

I don't exactly understand what you mean with these things. please elaborate: 
- Safe Zon (tempel) and Other Houses. --are you just talking about indoor maps or is there more behind this?--
- No spawn when your standing in the spawn-place.
- Use Chat- when talking to Npc. --do you mean communicating with NPCs via a textparser?--
- When walking under a brigde the bridge dissepers, so you can see under it.--sounds like a mapping error. when you tell us the exact location we can fix it.--
- Level doors for questes
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

When walking under a brigde the bridge dissepers, so you can see under it.--sounds like a mapping error. when you tell us the exact location we can fix it.--
I think that he wants that as a feature. So you can see someone who is behind a wall. under the entrance of the city etc...
Xephys
Novice
Novice

Post by Xephys »

Well, I see you took Tibia as an example (maybe not :? )

But yea, even if those were montioned, they are a reminder of what we are aiming for.
To eat or not to eat, that is the question!
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Xephys wrote:But yea, even if those were montioned, they are a reminder of what we are aiming for.
The wiki should be used as a reminder. It's pretty useless if different people keep saying the same things. Or if some people decided something in the past, put it on the wiki... and all of a sudden some new wiseguy comes with a different idea.
I'm not talking about you now btw, Baboshi. :)
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io