A Few Good Ideas...

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

shygorgon
Novice
Novice

A Few Good Ideas...

Post by shygorgon »

I've been thinking, and here are some things that I think will make the game better...

1) Allow characters to go past lvl 99

2) Allow stats to past 99

3) Create more and stronger monsters to compinsate for the above 2 ideas

4) Create lvl 100+ quests

5) Create lvl 100+ quests that require more than 1 person to complete (I.E. Party Quests and such)

6) With multi-person quests, allow everyone to get an item(s) that (s)he could use with class

7) Allow longer party names

8) Create Class Heirarchy

I hink if these ideas are done right, they would make the game a lot better..

Thank You for your time

Bobisha
Derpella
Novice
Novice

Re: A Few Good Ideas...

Post by Derpella »

1. I think it is a gesture of mercy towards the players :)
2. It is not that easy... Some algorithms would probably break.
3-4. Devs are working all the time, on everything...
5. Repairing Evil Menhir would be cool
6. I can't quite understand, but getting some way to share exp and items for tanks (itenplzing tank item needed!), healers, etc, would be good... Now only thing you can count for, is reasonable and honest mate.
7. Cool party names (and handy chat) kind of changed parties into clubs or cool labels... It kind of breaks point 6.
8) (oh lol) Making a nonelastic classes would not be the bestest thing ever... But some way of acknowledging different roles in teams would be awesome. Still, devs are overloaded, and there is no chance of quick changes...
I'm Image too much.