Mush Hat and Shroom Hat and Eggshell Hat

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Mush Hat and Shroom Hat and Eggshell Hat

Post by Chicka-Maria »

doran wrote:I agree that some players may be mad or upset if some rares are brought back but what about the new comers who have never heard of the items and will have to save up millions of gp just to get an item that was introduced years ago.
I think that at least the very old items should be reintroduced, such as the bottle of sand or towel or something similar.
That's just my thoughts on it.
so how is it fair for the people that were new and saved up for it if theyre brought back? lol it would be fair because they would be doing what others did.
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

First one who replies to my new thread gets a free bottle of sand :P
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

For what it's worth, I have a collection of rare hats and would not be bothered at all if they were re-introduced.

If people really want to be able to distinguish which are old and which are new, why don't you rename the old hats to have the prefix "Vintage" or similar? Sure, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference when someone is wearing it, but I don't see that as a problem. You couldn't flaunt rare hats as easily, but if you wanted to collect the original rares you could still do that.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

enchilado wrote:For what it's worth, I have a collection of rare hats and would not be bothered at all if they were re-introduced.
thats because you barely play the game...most people who have been here a while would mind and still play a few times a week.

Regards,
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.