new magic attacks

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

doran
Peon
Peon

new magic attacks

Post by doran »

I was thinking that more magic attacks should be made because atm there are only three real magic attacks and thats ingrav ,flar (i think, the one that uses sulpher), and the spell that makes it rain arrows but thats more of an area attack and not a normal one on one attack.
maybe add more magic attacks like poison or stun or something.
just a though :) let me know what you think.

*EDIT: i made this edit just to keep all my new magic spells ideas in the same post.
I think it would be cool to add new wooden figurines, currently there is only the mouboo figurine that is obtained with #parum boo but i was thinking adding more figurines would be a nice addition. Maybe add a snail figurine or a skeleton figurine or something.*
Last edited by doran on 20 Oct 2012, 16:05, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: new magic attacks

Post by Jenalya »

That's in progress, MrGrey designed some new spells and I was working on a new quest to introduce them. But I postponed working on it to work on the Christmas Event instead. I'll go back to the magic quest after the event scripting is done.
Also, we're going to need some testing and review of all the magic, because o11c is working on changing the implementation of the magic system to something hopefully better understandable and maintable. http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 13&t=16233
doran
Peon
Peon

Re: new magic attacks

Post by doran »

lol yeh i saw how he was tryin to change it but it confused me lol so i didn't really learn anything
but i can't wait untill they add the new magic stuff, i've been waiting for something like that for a while :)
and is there any way i could help test it? i'd love to help if i could
Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.