There better be a damb goood reason!

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

cmba
Newly Registered User

There better be a damb goood reason!

Post by cmba »

I just got banned for no reason at all. I wasn't spamming I wasn't even doing anything at all that could have or would have possibly gotten me banned! Who did this and what is their problem?
This is the second time in a row I have been banned! The first time I was trying to cast a spell and it wouldn't let me or give me any notification what so ever. Apparently the script bots thought it was spam, I get it. But now what the hell is going on? :evil:
If this is some sort of glitch or problem in the scripting then it better be fixed asap because I wont tolerate a game where I get kicked off for doing nothing at all!
What pisses me off most is the fact that I can't even let my friends know that I have been banned temporarily because of the game messing up!
At this point I dont even care what the problem is, I expect some sort of pay back in game for this!
Last edited by cmba on 11 Dec 2012, 02:58, edited 1 time in total.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: There better be a damb goood reason!

Post by prsm »

Relax dude, you got banned for chat spam, just like last time.

obviously you can type like demon!

Sorry to see that it happened, i will offer you a full refund!

feel free to contact me in the game with receipts and all will be corrected, just dont talk to me quick, or often, i hate to see it happen a third time!

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
cmba
Newly Registered User

Post by cmba »

Thankyou and I hope that's all it was.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

It can also happen if you repeat magic spells casts too fast. The problem is not due to a script bot, but to a spam protection of the server which cannot make the difference between you and a bot. :?
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
BoomerTheKran
Peon
Peon

Post by BoomerTheKran »

Nard wrote:It can also happen if you repeat magic spells casts too fast. The problem is not due to a script bot, but to a spam protection of the server which cannot make the difference between you and a bot. :?
happened to me once too. try using the Debug tab. I don't know if it's in any other client, but I do know it is in manaplus.
http://manaplus.evolonline.org
perhaps all you need to do is turn Debug tab on