Xynons-TMW.de is not my server [was: TMW Check Post Please]

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Psychodelic
Novice
Novice

Xynons-TMW.de is not my server [was: TMW Check Post Please]

Post by Psychodelic »

Hello friends just want to tell the truth

Player Name Triforce_Hyrule I said supposedly stealing your account on a server named Xynons-tmw.de

I just want to say that this server is not mine

Xynons-TMW.de are server to XynonTheDevil <- Gatekeeper she knows that this server is XynonsTheDevil

please friends I apologize to everyone, but I am just telling the truth that is not mine, l'm never create one server and created a server just yesterday that in Spanish for all Spanish speaks

PLEASE DONT TELL ME SCAMMER I NEVER STEAL ONE PASSWORD <- TRIFORCA_HYRULE PLAY A SERVER XYNONS TMW BECAUSE I'M INVITE TRIFORCE AND I DONT HAVE EATHENA TMW XYNONS AND I'M NOT ADM IN TMW XYNONS AND I NEVER BE SCAMMER

I DONT WANT BE ANGRY TO PEOPLE TO SAY ME SCAMMER '-'

TY FOR YOU ATTENTION

I DONT TELL ME STUPID SCAMMER PLEASE I NEVER STEAL NONE PASSWORD '-' :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Xynons-TMW.de is not my server [was: TMW Check Post Plea

Post by Crush »

I fixed your subject title for you. Please always use a subject which describes the content of the thread to keep the forum readable.

Regarding the topic at hand: The regular warnings we issue about not using the same password on two different servers because it theoretically(!) allows account theft, seem to have made some people believe that everyone who sets up a server wants to steal accounts. That's simply not the case. Most people who create servers have absolutely no bad intentions and just want to be creative. Don't believe every rumor you hear. But don't be careless either.

Just because you should use a condom when you have sex, doesn't mean that everyone who wants to have sex with you has aids. But you should still protect yourself from the unlikely yet possible chance that they do.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Psychodelic
Novice
Novice

Re: Xynons-TMW.de is not my server [was: TMW Check Post Plea

Post by Psychodelic »

haha I'm just trying to tell the truth I do not steal accounts, the player named Triforce_Hyrule <- Said I steal the account when you invite to play a server that is not my server, and that player said Triforce_Hyrule steal all their stuff Crush please only ask you understand people do not steal anything

Thanks Crush for you attention =) l'm Depredador lvl 98 =)

if you want check me in tmw use @charitemlist Depredador and @charstoragelist Depredador
and me too you can check my id DONT STEAL NONE PASSWORD =)

the lie that I said that player dont get <- my old friends ignore me =(

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tmw friends also want to warn them that I'm not scammer = ( I never miss those things I said triforce