different stats for basic pants and skirts (long and short)

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Saphron
Newly Registered User

different stats for basic pants and skirts (long and short)

Post by Saphron »

hi there,

first thank you for great game :mrgreen:

as i saw the news that girls now get starting pants, this questions came to my mind i don't have an answer for:

there is a thing i don't understand :)

first why are girls not getting a skirt to start with?

and second, which really bothers me is, why do have skirts worse stats than shorts? this one is a real mystery to me and it's imo unfair. i like to wear my skirt but i have to sacrifice stat wise if i do - even if it does not matter so much at higher levels. i talked to other girls in game about it, and they also wonder, how comes?

:shock:

Saphron
tux9th
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: different stats for basic pants and skirts (long and sho

Post by tux9th »

pants protect the inside of legs aswell whereas skirts don't do that. So it comes naturally to me that pants have higher def than shorts.

:lol: :lol:
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

Have you ever to fight in a skirt?

I haven't ...
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
bell chick
Novice
Novice

Post by bell chick »

pants get more def? i havent noticed. i like that idea though. what id like to see is trousers get more def than shorts. but shorts get less spell penalty (more cloth so makes sense). skirrts get even less defense than shorts but even less magic penalty and mini skirts should be the least defense (maybe even none) but get a small magic bonus like just one point though. the way i envision is trousers at 3 def shorts at 2 skirts at 1 and mini skirts at none but with a bonus for magic. it makes logical snese to me and numbers this small wont break the system
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

o11c wrote:Have you ever to fight in a skirt?

I haven't ...
You are a BraveHeart though aren't you? :D
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.