dungeons

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

ali.footballist
Peon
Peon

dungeons

Post by ali.footballist »

i have seen many people looking for old rares and even a huge amount of money so then i think if we have dungeons here in the game then many people will go there for money instead of killing bats.it seems funny to see a man with lvl 99 killing bats for money. i think with dungeons we can even have more lvls.i also think that terranite ores or yeti tears can be given too. i ve herad that we can t find fey elements or reapers in the game unless the gm summon them so then these monsters can be used there too. although this needs alot of work by developers but i think they can do it by working together. :)
Slimor
Peon
Peon

Re: dungeons

Post by Slimor »

more than lvl 99 is useless in my oppinion.

the idea of Dungeons sounds interesting, id like to see some for Partys (min 5 player, max 10) with instance character like Illia, so every Party has its own dungeon
there should be "save-points" or "instant Menhirs", "temporary towles", so the Party can go deepper to the dungeon ater some break ...
tux9th
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: dungeons

Post by tux9th »

ali.footballist wrote:i ve herad that we can t find fey elements or reapers in the game unless the gm summon them so then these monsters can be used there too.)
Fey Element is part of the Rossy Quest

greets