Idea for a new Fokus Skill

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Slimor
Peon
Peon

Idea for a new Fokus Skill

Post by Slimor »

i love the Potions, especialy speed and concentration

what do you think about a Fokus called Alchemistry, that rises the effect of the potions
*becomming 10% stronger
*25% more continuity
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Re: Idea for a new Fokus Skill

Post by Avenn »

The idea is nice for me , but i would add some penalty like -5% hp of each used stronger potion. You know game cant be soo easy xD
cinderweb
Peon
Peon

Post by cinderweb »

soounds nice but how big would the bonus be at the end and how would it scale?
Octopus
Novice
Novice

Post by Octopus »

This is a nice idea :mrgreen:
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

:D Did I hear something about potions? I love potions and am potion poor, for sure. I do think this is a nice, original idea... even fair if the penalty is added, but I had an idea myself too; A spell that when cast on another has a potion effect, but for longer maybe... ? ... strength of potion and duration based on lvl/stats/skill ... ? Sounds like too many items in database to me, unless there is a work around. A spell that could only be cast on another and must cost a decent amount of SP.
If you were an Alchemist though, you would make potions, not have a better effect from them. Hell... the more I think about it, the more that comes to mind. A skill to transmute things... maybe items that magi (magic user ... spellcheck said mages was wrong. A nice second guess. Damn I like this beer.... anyways...) cannot do ... maybe the same ones and more. I like the idea of skill sets that would be secondary... not a regular focus skill, but being able to create things or change them in addition to regular focus. Some skills might be a requirement to specific quests or how a quest is finished. You could do anything... like proficiencies rather than skills, per say; swimming, running, mechanics, specific weapon proficiencies, as well.
Sorry if I trolled a bit there, but there are so many spin offs to this original post, that it might be a good thing to peer into the alternatives.

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak