Forum Improvements

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Forum Improvements

Post by Jaxad0127 »

We've been making some small improvements to the forums (and more in the works). If you'd made a post recently, you'll have noticed the new format buttons. Center, strikethrough, spoiler, subscript, superscript, and a convenient format for links to TMW's wiki have been added. Help on them is available by mousing over them when posting. If there are anymore you'd like to see, please add them here.

TSX files can now be attached to posts, and SWF has been removed.

Changing the emotes to match the ones in game is being worked on, and adding more for common game items is being looked into.

If there is anything else you'd like to see done with the forums, please post it here.
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: Forum Improvements

Post by o11c »

:alt-0:

Adding later emotes is delayed until I figure out why there are duplicates in ManaPlus.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

My personal preference is that the new :alt-3: smilies are too big, but do understand why people would like to have them on the forum.

The extra buttons are nice to have. Just a few small things about them, not sure if you are able to edit them easy. The original buttons start with a capital letter. And if possible the "s" button should look like "s" and placed next to the "u" Other than that, great work!
cinderweb
Peon
Peon

Post by cinderweb »

I agree some of the smilies are just huge compared to the typeface