please delete my account from this fork

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: please delete my account from this fork

Post by Jaxad0127 »

simbageoleo wrote:i humbly ask to be removed or UN affiliated with this fork of the mana world thank you
This is the original project, not the fork, you know?
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

We are, of course, willing to delete an account from The Mana World game or forum. We will not delete wiki contributions because you agreed to a license.

If you wish to delete an in-game account, you need to provide your account name and sufficient identifying information to prove it's actually you.

If you mean a forum account, we can do that. Please specify whether you wish just your account, or also your posts. Keep in mind that if your posts are deleted, the project will be worse off if other people view our forums in the future and see replies to nonexistent posts.

But we do encourage you to not delete. The Mana World does not collect any information with the intent of using it against you.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

The user asked me via a private message to completely delete all his data and information. So I deleted the user and all of their posts.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Big Crunch
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Big Crunch »

Crush wrote:The user asked me via a private message to completely delete all his data and information. So I deleted the user and all of their posts.
Thanks Crush. Can you lock the thread?
sexy red bearded GM
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Locked.