[SOLVED] Report: Dark Petal doesn't allow to warp any more

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Nard
Knight
Knight

[SOLVED] Report: Dark Petal doesn't allow to warp any more

Post by Nard »

[quote= Billr]##C[16:40] Billr: hey Nard, what happened to the Dark Petal? I can't warp[/quote]

The only "recent" things related to dark petal I could find are:
Prevent players to warp from the Illia island (map 052 only):
and:
Update easter 2010 scripts / magic / warps for the map changes of 028-1.
can someone confirm the problem?
Last edited by Freeyorp101 on 21 Jun 2013, 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: By request: "Please change the topic to solved"
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
v0id
Novice
Novice

Re: [BUG] Report: Dark Petal doesn't allow to warp any more

Post by v0id »

Things are working as expected here (tried warping from hurnscald back and forth).
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

Remember that you have to have actually done the easter 2010 quest on that char for it to work.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

o11c wrote:Remember that you have to have actually done the easter 2010 quest on that char for it to work.
I am reporting for Billr who did it. I am aware that I never could do it during the last 3 years.
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
Narus
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Narus »

Warp is working fine. From Hurns to Easter Island with no problems.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

It seems that Bill was the only one to have the problem at the moment, I wait to see him online to clarify the conditions where he had the issue.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

Billr wrote:I tried it in Tulimshar and then, when I had to the ferry (gasp!), I tried it in Hurnscald. Both times I got an error "Failed to use item".
I just tried it again to confirm. I was just out the south gate of Hurscald and again, I got the same error.
Update: I had put the command #alonzialonzo in my spells and then in a shortcut, so I can just use it with a keypress. That's when it didn't work. I just tried the command on the command line and it works. So there's something wrong in calling it from a shortcut.

−Please edit your shortcut and check if you didn't set a wrong spelling, mana, magic level requirement, magic school or school level requirement. Wrong setting can prevent you to use the spell.
Billr wrote:I redid adding the spell to the shortcut and now it works. [...]:-)
Note: Default shortcut key for spells window is J. right-click a slot to edit the spell, or command.

Please change the topic to solved
Freeyorp101
Archivist Prime
Archivist Prime

Post by Freeyorp101 »

Nard wrote:Please change the topic to solved
Done. Though you should be able to do the same by editing the original post. :)

---Freeyorp
(09:58:17) < tux9th> Freeyorp: your sig on the forums is kind of outdated