Idea of bonus skill ?

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Avenn
Novice
Novice

Idea of bonus skill ?

Post by Avenn »

:idea: This is only idea of some skill named "Beast mode" or "Berserk" :twisted:
What that skill would do :?:
A temporary God Mode, Attack Dps Bonus and Speed movement increase. :!: :!: :!:
That skill would be use only ONCE a day...
And after using that skill, you cant heal by potions and using conc and iron potions for about 30-60 mins (?)
and cant be healed by mage for about 15-30mins (?)
Time how long it works could be depend by lvl or only works by 5-10 sec.
:alt-7:
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
Gatekeeper
Peon
Peon

Re: Idea of bonus skill ?

Post by Gatekeeper »

Nice Idea but make it to a eal Berserk-Skill!

If you use a special_potion or eat a special_mushroom you get Quad-power and kill evertything (other Users too).

But after 2min you loose HP-Points more and more. No recovering and No Healing from Foods or a Healer can help you.

Most of the old Berserker in the MiddelAge died after they get into a BerserkerMode.
In her Berserkertime the are near Unstoppalbe.

Could be a Funny Skill. The Revenge of Warriors.
If a Berseker gets hurt , More Dammage and More Speed. hahahaha until he dies ;)
Wenn Ich die Welt in Händen tragen könnte, Ich würde Sie zerquetschen ;)
Oder Gar nicht mehr über sowas nachdenken.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Gatekeeper wrote:Nice Idea but make it to a eal Berserk-Skill!

If you use a special_potion or eat a special_mushroom you get Quad-power and kill evertything (other Users too).

But after 2min you loose HP-Points more and more. No recovering and No Healing from Foods or a Healer can help you.

Most of the old Berserker in the MiddelAge died after they get into a BerserkerMode.
In her Berserkertime the are near Unstoppalbe.

Could be a Funny Skill. The Revenge of Warriors.
If a Berseker gets hurt , More Dammage and More Speed. hahahaha until he dies ;)
Or just slowly drain HP after they start using it, with no healing available. It lasts until you die.
Peon
Peon

Post by 999999999 »

or make dmg / atk delay / defense / all depedent from the hp.
on a relational basis maybe x * hp = 0.75/x * dmg (25% hp > triple atk, full hp is indeed a malus)

though i think the hp countdown would be more evolutionary
shygorgon
Novice
Novice

Post by shygorgon »

Or perhaps make a Focusing Skill level 2 and allow players to be focused on 2 skills... For example, a warrior can have speed and raging focused at the same time, an archer can have mallards eye and speed at the same time, and a mage can have speed and astral soul focused at the same time... or any other combo of 2 you can think of...
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by veryape »

The beast mode is already in, called raging.. :D

Or using pots is kind of the same..

But yeah, maybe have it like an thing that you can only use once every 12 hours or something, like a spell or so, but that requires a fighter to have a positive m.attack value, also it would be quite useless if mages cant cast any spells for 12 hours after using it.

However i do like the idea of being able to use skills, like mix em up, with maximum 9 skill points used, so say 4 speed and 5 mallards eye, 4 speed and 5 raging etc.

However I don't have any idea how the skills work or if this is at all possible with the server code we have atm, but it feels like a good idea in general.
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM