Ice Gladius damage

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

thusmark
Peon
Peon

Ice Gladius damage

Post by thusmark »

The damage for Ice Gladius is given as +100. But the attack value shows it to be +110.
The wiki also says both things. Quest information says +100, item reference says +110.

Is there some mistake or have I just not understood a part of the game mechanics?
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Ice Gladius damage

Post by Cassy »

Yikes, thanks for reporting this! :D

110 is correct, I'll correct it in the wiki.
It will say 100 in-game (though it's 110 of course) until the next update.
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
thusmark
Peon
Peon

Post by thusmark »

I don't want to knit pick, but the damage is mentioned in two places in the quest page. Once in the rewards and once in the 'Eradicate Slimes' Nest' paragraph. Thank you for the prompt response.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

thusmark wrote:I don't want to knit pick, but the damage is mentioned in two places in the quest page. Once in the rewards and once in the 'Eradicate Slimes' Nest' paragraph. Thank you for the prompt response.
Meep. My bad, I searched more carefully this time and there should be no other place where it is mentioned incorrectly anymore.
Thanks again :wink:

Btw are you interested in helping with keeping the wiki up to date and free from exactly such errors?
If yes and you maybe don't know how, please feel free to ask :alt-3:
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
thusmark
Peon
Peon

Post by thusmark »

Cassy wrote: Btw are you interested in helping with keeping the wiki up to date and free from exactly such errors?
I would love to do so. But I'll have to learn about all this first. Glad I could help.
evilmonkey
Peon
Peon

Post by evilmonkey »

I would like to help out with the wiki too. :alt-3:

I've noticed that the wiki needs more cross links. For example, it would be useful if an item was linked back to its reference page whenever it was mentioned. This may involve anchored links for long pages of monsters/items.

Cheers
evil-monkey