[TEST] Testing 043-4

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Crazyk8e
Novice
Novice

Re: [TEST] Testing 043-4

Post by Crazyk8e »

I just have a quick question about this map...is there a quest of any kind planned here or just a place for new mobs?
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

@veryape: Thanks! This already sounds pretty good.
I'm hoping to get another feedback... if it's about the same we really should get this on the main server ASAP.
Unluckily you are the only one giving feedback so far :?

Oh and i like the idea of Trolls giving a super rare item.
I will think about something ;)
Crazyk8e wrote:I just have a quick question about this map...is there a quest of any kind planned here or just a place for new mobs?
The main reason for this map is to create a place where people can train there lvl~60-80 characters.
Since the graveyard is pretty hard now I felt the need for such a place even more than before.

This means that map 043-4 is actually just a place to train, including new mobs which were necessary because other mobs either don't give enough or too much EXP.
However, you're not the first one asking for a quest so I will also think about something here and talk to the other devs :D
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

I dont think I have much constructive feedback this time, played with same stats as before, I am glad spiders are gone, though it does feel a bit empty in some rooms, especially since trolls now are passive assisting, though the small monsters do keep you going.
Also now that trolls are passive you can just put them on ignore, like ppl do for poltergeist and the kinds in gy. Maybe a bit more undead trolls and witchs isn't a bad idea.
Cheers
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all