A Newspaper in Hurnscald

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Zopar
Peon
Peon

A Newspaper in Hurnscald

Post by Zopar »

A Newspaper
I just think it would be a big game improvement if there was a sign post or something to click on in Hurnscald that had the current events, and happenings, as well as other links. The possibilities are endless. My idea of a good game is if its FUN do it. :alt-6:
Fewer things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
- Mark Twain
triforce_hyrule
Novice
Novice

Re: A Newspaper in Hurnscald

Post by triforce_hyrule »

i love this idea
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

--Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
Chay
Novice
Novice

Post by Chay »

Zopar
Peon
Peon

Post by Zopar »

Chay, I'm no programer but it looks like a lot of work went into that. If possible I would have something simple to start with that players would benefit from using as well as GM's could put announcements for the day in that could be easily referenced. The possibilities are endless. From someone just needing to catch up on things to links for the different town news to wiki, server news, etc, even advertisements. Maybe for someones birthday announcement balloons could be put on the sign. :alt-3:
Fewer things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
- Mark Twain
Chay
Novice
Novice

Post by Chay »

The Programmer who originally made this NPC seems to have abandoned his project though, maybe we should give it another shot.