Questionable "Developer": Chay

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Shainen
Novice
Novice

Re: Questionable "Developer": Chay

Post by Shainen »

Actually, Chay, you were an excellent example of good "sportsmanship" by accepting the ban without contestation regardless of the circumstances. I've seen many poor reactions to an account ban with behavior being displayed both on the forum and in game. Thankyou so much for your contributions to the game and I look forward to seeing what your creativity brings us in the future. :D
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

I think every TMW Dev has gone (or will go) on a trolling rampage at least once during their tenure (this is most likely due to the maddening levels of gridlock in the development process). This will eventually culminate in said developer losing interest and leaving the project, only to appear from time to time to wag his/her finger at the new crop of developers like some crazy old man. Eventually they give up hope all together and seek out Odin in Valhalla to await Ragnarok…
Pixel Battalion
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

Len wrote:Eventually they give up hope all together
Do they

TMW Team member

veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by veryape »

This topic has run its purpose and is getting locked by request of Chay.
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM