Oasis

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

Modanung wrote:For those who havn't seen it yet... this is the high-res palm tree. It's a work in progress.
and where are coconuts?! :D
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

Ooohhh........
I can see it!
A oasis monster that looks like a palm and throws coconuts at you! :lol:
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
LEG0LAS
Warrior
Warrior

Post by LEG0LAS »

Tarm wrote:A oasis monster that looks like a palm and throws coconuts at you! :lol:
lol
and how would this monster look like ?!?! don't you think it will be too hard to do something like this? why don't you try to make one first, just to give us an idea?

hehe but if you make something good it would be fun having some kind of camouflaged "tree"(monster) atacking you when you walk around. :)
LEG0LAS + Bow = 100arrows/s
Steven04
Peon
Peon

Post by Steven04 »

Thank you for your great Answers! :D
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

LEG0LAS wrote:
Tarm wrote:A oasis monster that looks like a palm and throws coconuts at you! :lol:
lol
and how would this monster look like ?!?! don't you think it will be too hard to do something like this? why don't you try to make one first, just to give us an idea?

hehe but if you make something good it would be fun having some kind of camouflaged "tree"(monster) atacking you when you walk around. :)

I was thinking it should look exactly like a palm tree and just add a attack animation.This way it would ambush you when you went near.Like a aggresive evil flower.
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
LEG0LAS
Warrior
Warrior

Post by LEG0LAS »

hmm....
good
next step is to make the animation. :)
i wish i could make something, but i cant make the animation. only think i can do is make some bad draws and help noobs :?
LEG0LAS + Bow = 100arrows/s