NPC that resets your skill

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Mr.Goodlife
Newly Registered User

NPC that resets your skill

Post by Mr.Goodlife »

Hey guys,

what about a NPC that reset the skill points (Not the stats)? I think it's a useful feature for the game.

Greetings,
Mr.Goodlife
A$APRocky
Newly Registered User

Re: NPC that resets your skill

Post by A$APRocky »

Nice idea. It would be nice to reset own skills. So, I am also for it.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

I've been meaning to do this. Although once your like level 80 or something you should have max levels in all skills.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
Slimor
Peon
Peon

Post by Slimor »

useless in my opinnion, you gain enough points to max all skills till lvl 80
Mr.Goodlife
Newly Registered User

Post by Mr.Goodlife »

Slimor wrote:useless in my opinnion, you gain enough points to max all skills till lvl 80
Ah OK. Didnt know that :alt-0: But why should I assigned points to useless skills that I dont need. At the beginn I didnt know what I have to take as a archer or a warrior. Now I know it and I wasted useless points to useless skills.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Mr.Goodlife wrote:Ah OK. Didnt know that :alt-0: But why should I assigned points to useless skills that I dont need. At the beginn I didnt know what I have to take as a archer or a warrior. Now I know it and I wasted useless points to useless skills.
That's one of the things we want to be collected in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18297

I remember when I started playing TMW and needed JEXP there was a point when I killed Green Slimes since they gave quite good JEXP compared to other mobs.
Then someone told me about the graveyard and very soon I had more job level-ups than I'd ever need :D

It's really not a problem getting JEXP, so personally I don't think there's a need for a NPC to reset the skill points, but I'd agree with changing the dialogue so it gives more hints about the skills.
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
Mr.Goodlife
Newly Registered User

Post by Mr.Goodlife »

It's OK guys. Let's forget this thread. It was just a proposal. :)
Relm
Novice
Novice

Post by Relm »

It could be useful if and when new skills are added, since we can accumulate only the skill points we can immediately use.
Mr.Goodlife
Newly Registered User

Post by Mr.Goodlife »

Lucifer wrote:It could be useful if and when new skills are added, since we can accumulate only the skill points we can immediately use.
Yeah, I think it is a useful feature :)