New Illia Items rewards and other suggestions

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Jerobeel
Peon
Peon

New Illia Items rewards and other suggestions

Post by Jerobeel »

-There exist too much of the Illia items we know so far in the hands of players. I think this cause these items to devaluate. I suggest to create new items with other powers.

-New clothes would be nice, like blazers, tight miniskirts with patterns and other more.

-Trivia event, maybe with a bot so it can be done on auto.

-To make pvp more interesting, i suggest a function that allow people to evade manually (and graphically do some sort of dodge/parry move)

-Knuckles weapons for barehand skill.

-Other classes like: assasin, black smith, alchemist.

-More dramatic spells animations, special moves and combos for non mage classes. (These can be activated depending on the skill focused and special items) Also this idea would be of great help making publicity to attract more new players.

Thank you for your effort.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: New Illia Items rewards and other suggestions

Post by Cassy »

Personally I think it's a good thing the Illia rewards finally lose value.
They had a far too high value, even higher than most rares.
This was predictable anyway. I wouldn't touch the Illia rewards.

About your suggestions: Let's say some can be done, some take much effort but can be done, some are already known ideas ;)
But in the end we just need more devs to make those ideas become real :(

Anyway, thanks for your feedback :alt-3:
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by veryape »

I do like the idea of weapons for the brawling skills, that are only usable if you have the brawling skill active, or at least that only gives you bonuses if you are using the brawling skill.

Brawling is mostly useless as of now, think about it, how cool would it be to see people running around with brass knuckles or something like it. However I am not sure if it is possible to make item bonuses depending on skills, but that is in my wishlist for sure.
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

Cestus & Brass Knuckles. Both could drop very rarely from the Bandit Lords during the Jail Break.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.