My Suggestion

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

ordoxy
Newly Registered User

My Suggestion

Post by ordoxy »

Hello I play the game a little time and quite enjoyed it ....

But spend to give some suggestions that can be very useful in the game.

1- Place the game on pvp between players, respecting some places as the central cities and novice players .

2 And having pvp between players killing each other that one can pick up fallen ints them.

3- And utimo improve the look of some monsters because in my opinion are very childish : D

4- Also open a new city that only VIP players.

Ready !

I have helped , and who understands that are my opniões and descupe me if I said something wrong because I'm from Brazil.

Thank you .....
:) :D
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: My Suggestion

Post by Crush »

Moved from "Contributor Suggestions" to "Feedback / Feature Requests / Content Suggestions".

In the future please read the forum rules in the yellow box above a board before posting to understand what the board is about.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

ordoxy wrote:1- Place the game on pvp between players, respecting some places as the central cities and novice players .
2- And having pvp between players killing each other that one can pick up fallen ints them.
We have a PvP area in the game. Looking at the drama it creates, it might not be a good idea to extend PvP to everywhere.
3- And utimo improve the look of some monsters because in my opinion are very childish : D
When you have specific examples, you could pick some monsters you find especially bad, make a redo and post them on the development board.
What's a "VIP player"?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
ordoxy
Newly Registered User

Post by ordoxy »

You have to make a donation to be vip to also help the game development
SudoPlatypus
Novice
Novice

Post by SudoPlatypus »

ordoxy wrote:You have to make a donation to be vip to also help the game development
But paying to be a very important player is silly...

Edit:
ordoxy wrote:Hello I play the game a little time and quite enjoyed it ....
There is kind of a map already for VIP players in the sense of the Easter map that people who did a quest years back can use an item (Black petal or rose?) from it to warp back to that Island map, that I would guess is now not accessible by the vast majority of players that play this game.

VIP areas probably would be fun for those that could access them, but the whole game is more enjoyable if all areas are accessible to all.

The idea of having an item, that can be identified to the account or alt that did a quest to obtain it, that unlocks areas in the world is good though. They get the status of completing something along with the reward of access to a special area.
The Mouboo was. The Mouboo is. The Mouboo ever shall be. Drop candies and rejoice.
Most leveled character: Qwerty Dragon is 99
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Qwerty Dragon wrote:There is kind of a map already for VIP players in the sense of the Easter map that people who did a quest years back can use an item (Black petal or rose?) from it to warp back to that Island map, that I would guess is now not accessible by the vast majority of players that play this game.
Easter Island is now GM Island and accessable for everyone during GM events ;)
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy