Sitting down / Resting - speeding up health recharge

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Langerz82
Newly Registered User

Sitting down / Resting - speeding up health recharge

Post by Langerz82 »

I find that resting, health takes ages to recharge, can it be speed up, like 5hp every second or so. To make players wait so long only seems to detract players from interacting and having fun in-game.
SDN
Novice
Novice

Re: Sitting down / Resting - speeding up health recharge

Post by SDN »

As far as i know, the higher your vitality the faster you regain health points even when you're stand still and fight (you must not move from your position or the regen will break). But you can always use healing items like food, water and potions while in a battle or ask magic user to heal you. IMO, your skill of using healing items and or asking/giving/using healing magic in critical moments are part of the fun, especially in a raid with large group of player. :alt-9:
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

SDN already said it: the higher your VIT, the better your regeneration.
I guess you have low VIT because on VIT 10 and higher regeneration is pretty nice :wink:
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
noog
Peon
Peon

Post by noog »

Langerz82 wrote:I find that resting, health takes ages to recharge, can it be speed up, like 5hp every second or so. To make players wait so long only seems to detract players from interacting and having fun in-game.
Let me introduce to your friend, TMW Wiki. You might find it helpful to read walkthrough, stats, quests, archer, warrior and mage pages.