Android Suggestions

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Sparth
Newly Registered User

Android Suggestions

Post by Sparth »

Biggest complaint and biggest fix; the android version of the game needs better button layout. It's tiny on the average Android Cellphone, which is somewhat understandable, but hard as hell to use on Tablet. I had to get a stylus to use the game and even then, I have trouble poking the buttons.

Suggestions for buttons + Gestures.

-Double Tapping Hero opens the equip screen and inventory allowing the player to easily access the players inventory and if he-she wants, makes it easier to equip.

-Holding a finger on the hero opens a wheel, kind of similar to this I suppose.
Removing the Green orb. Have the top right brown tab say Player, To the left, read Social and the bottom say System. If a Tab is selected, it will show a small menu dedicated to the selected menu item. (To save on the editing of graphics, using the buttons is also fine for navigating this menu as long as they are big enough to tap/touch.)

Example in Each Menu:
--<Social
-<Guild
-<Friends
-<Who's Online
-<etc.

--<Character
-<Skills
-<Inventory
-<Equip Screen
-<Hot Bar
-<etc.

--<System
-<Logout
-<Change Characters
-<etc.

-Making the HP bar slightly bigger
-Making the MP bar slightly bigger
-Making the Xp bar slightly bigger

-Make the minimap....Expandable I suppose? The small minimap is ok for now, but why not allowing players to double tap it to let it get bigger?

-Chat system is readable, chat-able. It works for me, so no suggestions yet.