Fix the disappearing towels

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

soseki
Novice
Novice

Fix the disappearing towels

Post by soseki »

I've dyed some towels and when I use one all the others disappear and I'm left with the one I used.
They don't have this bug in Land Of Fire, can you fix it guys?
“I do not want your admiration now, because I do not want your insults in the future. I bear with my loneliness now, in order to avoid greater loneliness in the years ahead. You see, loneliness is the price we have to pay for being born in this modern age, so full of freedom, independence, and our own egotistical selves.”
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Fix the disappearing towels

Post by Cassy »

soseki wrote:I've dyed some towels and when I use one all the others disappear and I'm left with the one I used.
They don't have this bug in Land Of Fire, can you fix it guys?
It's not a bug, it's on purpose.
When you have more than one towel in your inventory and use one, all others will disappear.

While I think it's okay to not make warping too easy I don't like the killing items solution :?
Just a warp block with a notification that you can't use a towel while carrying others with you is better IMO.
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy